Wednesday, July 20, 2005

a very very late update

So...
as most of you may not know that am chilling in Pakistan these days. Having a good time here, enjoying shopping, food, heat and noise. Well you can well imagine how sarcastic I am about last two ones;)
I am clicking a lot of pictures, but you have tow ait till me return in september.As the dial up connections are not very friendly for uploading pictures.
so dont dare to forget me in the mean time. I'll be back soon.
till than have fun and let me enjoy me golguppay and paapree chaats :D

Adios

Ayesha.

10 comments:

Nauman said...

Stay cool. Use ear plugs and have a safe return.

Ayesha said...

Thanks Nauman. I miss reading ur blog :)

Abbas Halai said...

oh ho. jaldi aao na.

The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

cool! we r planning a bloggers get together...b there

Ayesha said...

abbas: teen saal baad gaye ehon.. ab pakistan to haath laga ker aa jaaaon kia ? :P

Unaiza: oh thanks fo letting me know.. but I am not in karachi and I assume this get together will be at khi.

SR said...

i want chaat toooooooo..
enjoy ur stay! and dont listen to abbas- eat, shop and enjoy to the fullest =)

flick said...

hmmm, i was just wondering what happened to this blog. thanks god everything fine, n m glad your having a great time.
paapri chaats n golgappey...mmm..sounds like youve been hanging out at lahore chatkhara...hm?
yummy :p ;)

3rd avenue said...

i want pappppppri

Abbas Halai said...

these indian drama queens i tell you!

vividentity said...

good keeeeeep it up...