Tuesday, January 31, 2006

these shoes are made for walkin'



I know what are you guys thinking, "oh..its so Goblin Green." Yes, my new shoes are Green but not Goblin Green. They are Spring Green.

And I love my new pair of green suedes. Very comfortable, chic, trendy and for only $12 at after Christmas sale. Did you hear? Only for $12. WOW. The tag said $39 and I was very willing to pay that because am a comfort freak and dont give a damn to Chic-looking-but-feet-killing kinda shoes. I walked with these for the whole day and my feet told me that they are perfect for them.( oh only I can hear my feets talking.. shhh)

So, when the cashier told me I have an extra percentage on sale on them and they will be only for $12, I almost hugged her. Well I didn't hug her, but I wanted to. See, how often you get such deals? plus I am a happy girl and like to share happiness. *grin*

7 comments:

Abbas Halai said...

do you know an average woman owns 8 pairs of shoes at any one point in time. the average man makes do with 4.25 pairs.

Abbas Halai said...

heh you fixed the hulleye's halai. how thoughtful of you.

Anonymous said...

Rang Batain Karein, Baton Sey Khusbhu Aye
that's all I could say.

Ayesha said...

Halai - No, I dint know the exact numbers, but what I do know that men do not have to wear ghararay/shararaya, sarees and all other dress kinds, other wise un kay paas bhi itnay jootay hotay ;)
and btw it was Halai's Hulleyes and I revamped whole list, you are not ispeshal :P

Asi - oh I read "boton" (boots) say khushboo aye.. LOLs.

Anonymous said...

ohmyGAWD, i'm not a shoes person, but this could make me reconsider, buddy. They look HELLA soft and comfy. You gots good taste. =) And for $12, no less - You're a woman after my own heart. Do we get to see a pic of the whole thing? (Please?) Cuz I'm curious.

Ayesha said...

Yaz - picture coming up soon, just let me handle these projects,presentations and misterms.

yasmine said...

GROSS. Sounds like mass insanity. Good luck with those inshaAllah!