Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Engaged




I am back and with a good news.

Ta da !

Hold on! Hold on ! Don't get so excited. Its not me

This picture is dedicated to my dearest and loveliest sister who was affianced this week among all the frenzy of my exams and her upcoming trip to England. Oh the Chaos! but all good times. I Wish her all the best and true happiness and blessings in future and always. And NO, this is not her hand and this umbrella sized ring is not hers. This picture is just iconic, which was taken a year back on a Pakistani wedding.

Thankyou all for checking on me and my blog, even when I had lost faith that I'll update my blog, EVER. Exams went real well, alhumdolillah. Thanks again for all you good wishes which I received online or offline.

For all music lovers, there is a great treat here . Go Enjoy !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's great and fabulous news. she totally rocks as i often said. my heartiest wishes for her. now you can pao bhangra

Uzi said...

Congrats to your sister. Thats indeed good news. And good for you on all the new clothes and shoes too! :)

Ayesha said...

Asi -- Thank you !Isnt is a ROCKING-EST news in like a year ? :D Your good wished will be reported to her as soon as she'll be back from her trip to England. *gosh..this girl is on roll here*

Uzi - Thankyou Buddy ! I know, its a good news plus..a excuse thatw hy I wasnt updating , aprt from exams and stuff. and Mahn..dont say anything bout new clothes, it was a very simple event, without any chamak damak..u know what I mean. So, my hope for all new clothes, shoes and jewelery( all traditional) is with my next trip to Pakistan, which I dont know how soon will happen. BUT yeah.. surely a new member in the family to tease :D

cookiemonsta said...

oooooohhh for a sec there my eyes did widen thinking it's you :)

Congratualations to your sis..

baj said...

congrats all around! when and where will the wedding be?

Ayesha said...

cookie -- I knew that, thats all my friend said.. and "what about you?" - BTW nice to meet another cookiemonster :). keep visiting.

Baj -- YES, its a super cograts time here, as both fiance' and finacee are studying, so the marriage has been pushed to next year, and most certainly, they'll wed here in lovely summer of Toronto. Planning time.. YIKES !

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part of this post was the "TA DAAAAAA!" (Emphasis by me, of course.)

Ta DAAAAAA!

Don't mind me.

Mabrouk to your sister, and, by default, to you as well, buddy boy. =) Wishing the couple much love and happiness and ever-increasing iman in their lives together. Ameen.

TA DA!

Nabeel said...

congratulations !!

yasmine said...

TA DAAAAAAAA!