Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hamilton Hall / McMaster University / Hamilton



The perfect blue sky covers hovers over the beautiful building of Hamilton Hall at McMaster University, Hamilton.

This place has lot of memories for me where I spent two days of each week of last summer. [ I am pretty sure this picture will bring loads of nostalgia to "newly discovered- pro Canada- with super selling skills" blogger, Uzi ] It reminds me of all the funny discussions about university politics, hysterical laughters while swapping anecdotes of Pakiistani Student Associations and search for open coffee shops at 9 p.m on the campus, with my the-then student who happens to be the friend of younger brother. I was suppose to be tutoring him Fundamental Economics and I do vaguely remember teaching him few things too.

Oh well, he did get an A, I am not that bad as you were thinking. :)

I do not like the noise in the picture, where sky starts and building ends at the right top corner. I tried using Neat Image to reduce it, but it made the whole picture very artificially looking. Any ideas what setting should I use to reduce extra noise but still do not lose the originality of picture?

Mohib, Faraz, anyone ?

16 comments:

Nabeel said...

great picture .. i love taking pictures in the sunlight .. sunlights brings the true colors in pictures.

Uzi said...

that is a gorgeous picture. God I miss that campus so much. I used to live just down that little path ... starught to my hall. Whidden Hall. The best residence in Canada, by far.

Anonymous said...

That's an absolutely beautiful photo, and if Canada has skies that blue, then DAYAMM, i'm there! =)

Ayesha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ayesha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ayesha said...

Jeelani - Thanks for visiting - yup schools( at every level) are super memorable - and if you have some crazy friends around then they are just the GOLDEN DAYS. :)

Nabeel - Buddy, you know that you are an awesome blogger wich keep on coming with AMAZING material and enlighten us with the wonders around us. Thanks so much for the advertising link mail. much much appreciated.

Uzi- yup here it is.. your campus and honestly..its one beautiful campus.and why Whidden Hall is the best campus in ALL canada... can we see a post about it ? Tell us more.. as obviously I havnt seen it. This campus also reminds of one of my favourite picture "Amber Eclipse, which was taken there too.

Ayesha said...

Yasmine - Thankyou, I knew you'll like it. we are such stupendous FANS of sunshine, blue skies and crazy people.You will not believe..how beautiful and sunshine-y its here these days... HONESTLY YAZ.. SPRING is the best time to come to canada cuz summers are too hot for you. Though I love hot summers- what else you expect from people who have spent half of their lives in Cand of heat, Multan !

Always and Most welcome to Canada.. BUT who knows.. I come to Bay Area soooner than you come here. ;)

Anonymous said...

ahhh, well in THAT case, just come along to the Bay, buddy. =)

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Canada has sunshine/blue skies at the moment, while NorCal is suffering through endless stupid rain. I mean, CALIFORNIA?! In late March?! Get with the program already, you darn state. Apparently TO has a rocking spring season. I need to be THERE, is what.

Anonymous said...

*waves*

*offers sunshine in exchange for any rain you might have anytime during the year*

*leaves to turn A/C to full blast and go to sleep standing in front of it*

Anonymous said...

How'd you KNOW I've been having fun?! (interro-stalker!) hahahaha

It's true though, and I'll post on it soon enough. Did meanwhile update with a couple small posts though, just for you, buddy.

And Knicq bhai - i finally got your sunshine today! jazakAllah khayr! you too, Ayesha. =)

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment and say, DAMMIT, YAAR, UPDATE!

but then I realized you're supposed to be all busy and...estuff. So I hope all those exams and papers and other disgusting things are going well inshaAllah. much peace and ease, lovely lady.

Abbas Halai said...

where you hiding larki.

cookiemonsta said...

aahh i am jealous of that blue sky.

meanwhile.. in this part of the world, it was pouring rain. grr

3rd avenue said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

padhakoo bachi, imtihan khatm, update time...!!!

Ayesha said...

Thankyou all - You guys are very faithful. I had no hpes that i'll ever hit the upload button again.